- What areas are causes of weakness for Artemis?
- What does Aphrodite do in her free time?
- What was Apollo’s weakness?
- What were Aphrodite’s weaknesses?
- Who was jealous of Aphrodite?
- What is Aphrodite’s curse?
- What areas are causes of weakness for Demeter?
- Who is the love goddess?
- What areas are causes of weakness for Zeus?
- How do you kill Aphrodite?
- What is Poseidon weakness?
- What are Heras weaknesses?
- Who was the most beautiful goddess?
- Is Aphrodite the oldest God?
- Who killed Aphrodite?
What areas are causes of weakness for Artemis?
Artemis Strengths: Independence, Courage, Confidence and Physical Strength, also immune to Aphrodite’s love powers Weaknesses: can be impulsive and vengeful, has a dislike for all males which can cloud her judgment..
What does Aphrodite do in her free time?
On Mondays, she takes a trip to the mall, buying figure-hugging clothing and sky-high stilettos. Sometimes, usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays, she spends time with her son Eros. Every other day, she takes her free afternoon time to visit her many lovers.
What was Apollo’s weakness?
nymphsApollo’s strengths included creativity, handsomeness, and supportiveness of the arts. Apollo’s weaknesses included nymphs, and he is not lucky in love. Apollo was in love with a mortal named Cassandra but she did not return his affection. Apollo ensured that none of her prophecies would be believed.
What were Aphrodite’s weaknesses?
Weaknesses: She was Vain, bad tempered, jealous and unfaithful. Birth and Genealogy: Like many Greek Goddesses there are contradicting myths about her birth.
Who was jealous of Aphrodite?
Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, heard about Psyche and her sisters and was jealous of all the attention people paid to Psyche. So she summoned her son, Eros, and told him to put a spell on Psyche.
What is Aphrodite’s curse?
Aphrodite was furious with Eos because Ares had fallen in love with her. She cursed her to live the rest of her life in a futile quest of true love. She had multiple lovers and gave birth to many children but never managed to find the ideal partner who would live up to her expectations.
What areas are causes of weakness for Demeter?
3. 3 Demeter’s Strengths and Weaknesses Strengths: Demeter is a loving mother, persistence and empathic, and also controls the world’s agriculture. Weaknesses: Demeter suffers from depression, and also lived her life through her daughter.
Who is the love goddess?
What areas are causes of weakness for Zeus?
– Zeus was the God of the sky and he was the ruler of all the gods. First of the line of power,one of the big three. -Strengths:He was a leader, a powerful man. -Weakness:He had a weakness for women and cheated on his wife Hera multiple times.
How do you kill Aphrodite?
Immortality: Aphrodite is an immortal, as she cannot die through natural causes or weapons that can easily kill a mortal. Only other gods, divine weapons or other immortals, can probably harm her.
What is Poseidon weakness?
Poseidon’s strengths: He is a creative god, designing all the creatures of the sea. He can control waves and ocean conditions. Poseidon’s weaknesses: Warlike, though not so much as Ares; moody and unpredictable.
What are Heras weaknesses?
Despite her husbands affairs she stays with him and rules by his side. Weaknesses: Vindictiveness, vanity and jealousy. She often misused her position and powers to punish the Zeus’s lovers. Her retribution was also extended to the women’s children.
Who was the most beautiful goddess?
AphroditeAphrodite is the most beautiful goddess in Greek mythology. She is the goddess of love, beauty and sex. She has been sculpted as the most desirable deity. It is also believed that she looks different to everyone who sees her.
Is Aphrodite the oldest God?
Aphrodite is the oldest, as she sprang forth from the sea foam where Cronus flung his dismembered father’s genitals. … Following, the children of Cronus and Rhea were born in the order Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus.
Who killed Aphrodite?
In the First Homeric Hymn to Aphrodite, she seduces the mortal shepherd Anchises. Aphrodite was also the surrogate mother and lover of the mortal shepherd Adonis, who was killed by a wild boar.