- Is speakers input or output?
- What is the importance of input devices?
- What are 5 input and output devices?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What are five output device?
- Is a scanner input or output?
- Which of the following is output device?
- What is an input?
- Is a webcam an input or output device?
- What is input and output with examples?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What is output device give 5 examples?
- What is output example?
- What are examples of input devices?
- What are the input components?
- What are the 20 output devices?
- What are the 10 storage devices?
- What are the two basic categories of input?
Is speakers input or output?
Speakers are one of the most common output devices used with computer systems.
Speakers are transducers that convert electromagnetic waves into sound waves.
The speakers receive audio input from a device such as a computer or an audio receiver.
This input may be either in analog or digital form..
What is the importance of input devices?
Today, input devices are important because they are what allows you to interact with and add new information to a computer. For example, if a computer had no input devices, it could run by itself but there would be no way to change its settings, fix errors, or other various user interactions.
What are 5 input and output devices?
Input and Output DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Microphone.Bar code reader.Graphics tablet.
What are 5 input devices?
Keyboard.Image scanner.Microphone.Pointing device. Graphics tablet. Game controller. Light pen. Mouse. Optical. Pointing stick. Touchpad. Touchscreen. Trackball.Refreshable braille display.Sound card. Sound chip.Webcam. Softcam.Video card. GPU.
What are five output device?
Some of the output devices are Visual Display Units (VDU) i.e. a Monitor, Printer, Graphic Output devices, Plotters, Speakers etc. A new type of Output device is been developed these days, known as Speech synthesizer, a mechanism attached to the computer which produces verbal output sounding almost like human speeches.
Is a scanner input or output?
A computer scanner is a digitizer, which is a type of input device. … A scanner is only able to send information to the computer and cannot receive information from the computer like a printer (which is an output device).
Which of the following is output device?
An output device is any hardware device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. … Typical examples of output devices are monitors and projectors (video), headphones and speakers (audio), or printers and plotters (physical reproduction in the form of text or graphics).
What is an input?
1. Any information or data sent to a computer for processing is considered input. Input or user input is sent to a computer using an input device. The picture is an illustration of the difference between input and output. The input example (top) shows data being sent from a keyboard to a computer.
Is a webcam an input or output device?
A webcam is short for ‘web camera’. A webcam is an input device because it captures a video image of the scene in front of it. It is either built in to the computer (e.g. laptop) or it is connected through an USB cable.
What is input and output with examples?
An input is data that a computer receives. An output is data that a computer sends. Computers only work with digital information. Any input that a computer receives must be digitised. Often data has to be converted back to an analogue format when it’s output, for example the sound from a computer’s speakers.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
Computer – Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Joy Stick.Light pen.Track Ball.Scanner.Graphic Tablet.Microphone.More items…
What is output device give 5 examples?
10 Examples of Output DevicesMonitor.Printer.Headphones.Computer Speakers.Projector.GPS.Sound Card.Video Card.More items…•
What is output example?
1. Any information that is processed by and sent out from a computer or other electronic device is considered output. An example of output is anything viewed on your computer monitor screen, such as the words you type on your keyboard.
What are examples of input devices?
In computing, an input device is a peripheral (piece of computer hardware equipment) used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or other information appliance. Examples of input devices include keyboards, mice, scanners, digital cameras and joysticks.
What are the input components?
The input components would consist of digital devices such as, switches, push buttons, pressure mats, float switches, keypads, radio receivers etc. and analogue sensors such as light dependant resistors, thermistors, gas sensors, pressure sensors, etc. The control unit is of course the microcontroller.
What are the 20 output devices?
OUTPUT DEVICES:Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)Printers (all types)Plotters.Projector.LCD Projection Panels.Computer Output Microfilm (COM)Speaker(s)Head Phone.More items…•
What are the 10 storage devices?
Digital Data Storage Devices: 10 ExamplesHard Drive Disk.Floppy Disk.Tape.Compact Disc (CD)DVD and Blu-ray Discs.USB Flash Drive.Secure Digital Card (SD Card)Solid State Drive (SSD)More items…•
What are the two basic categories of input?
Language and memoryData and instructionsText and graphicsStorage and commandsFeedbackCorrect. These are the two categories of input. Data can be unprocessed text or numbers, images, etc.